1) v. t. - A plaything for children; a bawble.
2) v. t. - A thing for amusement, but of no real value; an article of trade of little value; a trifle.
3) v. t. - A wild fancy; an odd conceit; idle sport; folly; trifling opinion.
4) v. t. - Amorous dalliance; play; sport; pastime.
5) v. t. - An old story; a silly tale.
6) v. t. - A headdress of linen or woolen, that hangs down over the shoulders, worn by old women of the lower classes; -- called also toy mutch.
7) v. i. - To dally amorously; to trifle; to play.
8) v. t. - To treat foolishly.
Share this page