1) v. t. - Untrained; undisciplined; unrestrained; hence, loose; free; luxuriant; roving; sportive.
2) v. t. - Wandering from moral rectitude; perverse; dissolute.
3) v. t. - Specifically: Deviating from the rules of chastity; lewd; lustful; lascivious; libidinous; lecherous.
4) v. t. - Reckless; heedless; as, wanton mischief.
5) n. - A roving, frolicsome thing; a trifler; -- used rarely as a term of endearment.
6) n. - One brought up without restraint; a pampered pet.
7) n. - A lewd person; a lascivious man or woman.
8) v. i. - To rove and ramble without restraint, rule, or limit; to revel; to play loosely; to frolic.
9) v. i. - To sport in lewdness; to play the wanton; to play lasciviously.
10) v. t. - To cause to become wanton; also, to waste in wantonness.
Share this page