1) - imp. of Sing.
2) v. i. - To utter sweet melodious sounds, as birds do.
3) v. i. - To make a small, shrill sound; as, the air sings in passing through a crevice.
4) v. i. - To tell or relate something in numbers or verse; to celebrate something in poetry.
5) v. i. - Ti cry out; to complain.
6) v. t. - To utter with musical infections or modulations of voice.
7) v. t. - To celebrate is song; to give praises to in verse; to relate or rehearse in numbers, verse, or poetry.
8) v. t. - To influence by singing; to lull by singing; as, to sing a child to sleep.
9) v. t. - To accompany, or attend on, with singing.
Share this page