1) a. - Not enduring proof or trial; not of standard purity or fineness; disallowed; rejected.
2) a. - Abandoned to punishment; hence, morally abandoned and lost; given up to vice; depraved.
3) a. - Of or pertaining to one who is given up to wickedness; as, reprobate conduct.
4) n. - One morally abandoned and lost.
5) v. t. - To disapprove with detestation or marks of extreme dislike; to condemn as unworthy; to disallow; to reject.
6) v. t. - To abandon to punishment without hope of pardon.
Share this page