1) superl. - Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's nature; natural; native.
2) superl. - Having feelings befitting our common nature; congenial; sympathetic; as, a kind man; a kind heart.
3) superl. - Showing tenderness or goodness; disposed to do good and confer happiness; averse to hurting or paining; benevolent; benignant; gracious.
4) superl. - Proceeding from, or characterized by, goodness, gentleness, or benevolence; as, a kind act.
5) superl. - Gentle; tractable; easily governed; as, a horse kind in harness.
6) a. - Nature; natural instinct or disposition.
7) a. - Race; genus; species; generic class; as, in mankind or humankind.
8) a. - Nature; style; character; sort; fashion; manner; variety; description; class; as, there are several kinds of eloquence, of style, and of music; many kinds of government; various kinds of soil, etc.
9) v. t. - To beget.
Share this page