1) v. t. - To carve or cut up, as a chub.
2) n. - End; conclusion; object.
3) n. - An organ of a fish, consisting of a membrane supported by rays, or little bony or cartilaginous ossicles, and serving to balance and propel it in the water.
4) n. - A membranous, finlike, swimming organ, as in pteropod and heteropod mollusks.
5) n. - A finlike organ or attachment; a part of an object or product which protrudes like a fin
6) n. - The hand.
7) n. - A blade of whalebone.
8) n. - A mark or ridge left on a casting at the junction of the parts of a mold.
9) n. - The thin sheet of metal squeezed out between the collars of the rolls in the process of rolling.
10) n. - A feather; a spline.
11) n. - A finlike appendage, as to submarine boats.
Share this page