1) a. - Serving to form, compose, or make up; elemental; component.
2) a. - Having the power of electing or appointing.
3) n. - The person or thing which constitutes, determines, or constructs.
4) n. - That which constitutes or composes, as a part, or an essential part; a component; an element.
5) n. - One for whom another acts; especially, one who is represented by another in a legislative assembly; -- correlative to representative.
6) n. - A person who appoints another to act for him as attorney in fact.
Share this page