1) n. - The exchange or buying and selling of commodities; esp. the exchange of merchandise, on a large scale, between different places or communities; extended trade or traffic.
2) n. - Social intercourse; the dealings of one person or class in society with another; familiarity.
3) n. - Sexual intercourse.
4) n. - A round game at cards, in which the cards are subject to exchange, barter, or trade.
5) v. i. - To carry on trade; to traffic.
6) v. i. - To hold intercourse; to commune.
Share this page