1) n. - A small vehicle moved on wheels; usually, one having but two wheels and drawn by one horse; a cart.
2) n. - A vehicle adapted to the rails of a railroad.
3) n. - A chariot of war or of triumph; a vehicle of splendor, dignity, or solemnity.
4) n. - The stars also called Charles's Wain, the Great Bear, or the Dipper.
5) n. - The cage of a lift or elevator.
6) n. - The basket, box, or cage suspended from a balloon to contain passengers, ballast, etc.
7) n. - A floating perforated box for living fish.
Share this page