1) a. - Pertaining to, or resembling, silver; made of, or sounding like, silver; silvery.
2) a. - Of or pertaining to the Argentine Republic in South America.
3) n. - A siliceous variety of calcite, or carbonate of lime, having a silvery-white, pearly luster, and a waving or curved lamellar structure.
4) n. - White metal coated with silver.
5) n. - A fish of Europe (Maurolicus Pennantii) with silvery scales. The name is also applied to various fishes of the genus Argentina.
6) n. - A citizen of the Argentine Republic.
Share this page