1) n. - A prescribed or set form; an established rule; a fixed or conventional method in which anything is to be done, arranged, or said.
2) n. - A written confession of faith; a formal statement of foctrines.
3) n. - A rule or principle expressed in algebraic language; as, the binominal formula.
4) n. - A prescription or recipe for the preparation of a medicinal compound.
5) n. - A symbolic expression (by means of letters, figures, etc.) of the constituents or constitution of a compound.
Share this page