1) a. - External; outward; pertaining to that which is external; -- opposed to interior; as, the exterior part of a sphere.
2) a. - External; on the outside; without the limits of; extrinsic; as, an object exterior to a man, opposed to what is within, or in his mind.
3) a. - Relating to foreign nations; foreign; as, the exterior relations of a state or kingdom.
4) n. - The outward surface or part of a thing; that which is external; outside.
5) n. - Outward or external deportment, form, or ceremony; visible act; as, the exteriors of religion.
Share this page