1) n. - The act or process of collecting or of gathering; as, the collection of specimens.
2) n. - That which is collected
3) n. - A gathering or assemblage of objects or of persons.
4) n. - A gathering of money for charitable or other purposes, as by passing a contribution box for freewill offerings.
5) n. - That which is obtained in payment of demands.
6) n. - An accumulation of any substance.
7) n. - The act of inferring or concluding from premises or observed facts; also, that which is inferred.
8) n. - The jurisdiction of a collector of excise.
Share this page