1) n. - Lodging in a camp.
2) n. - A game of football.
3) n. - A single hut or shelter; as, a hunter's camp.
4) n. - The company or body of persons encamped, as of soldiers, of surveyors, of lumbermen, etc.
5) n. - A mound of earth in which potatoes and other vegetables are stored for protection against frost; -- called also burrow and pie.
6) n. - An ancient game of football, played in some parts of England.
7) v. t. - To afford rest or lodging for, as an army or travelers.
8) v. i. - To pitch or prepare a camp; to encamp; to lodge in a camp; -- often with out.
9) n. - To play the game called camp.
Share this page