1) v. i. - To come to the shore or bank. In present usage: To come in progress by water, or by traveling on land; to reach by water or by land; -- followed by at (formerly sometimes by to), also by in and from.
2) v. i. - To reach a point by progressive motion; to gain or compass an object by effort, practice, study, inquiry, reasoning, or experiment.
3) v. i. - To come; said of time; as, the time arrived.
4) v. i. - To happen or occur.
5) v. t. - To bring to shore.
6) v. t. - To reach; to come to.
7) n. - Arrival.
Share this page