1) n. - A hollow cylinder, of any material, used for the conveyance of fluids, and for various other purposes; a pipe.
2) n. - A telescope.
3) n. - A vessel in animal bodies or plants, which conveys a fluid or other substance.
4) n. - The narrow, hollow part of a gamopetalous corolla.
5) n. - A priming tube, or friction primer. See under Priming, and Friction.
6) n. - A small pipe forming part of the boiler, containing water and surrounded by flame or hot gases, or else surrounded by water and forming a flue for the gases to pass through.
7) n. - A more or less cylindrical, and often spiral, case secreted or constructed by many annelids, crustaceans, insects, and other animals, for protection or concealment. See Illust. of Tubeworm.
8) n. - One of the siphons of a bivalve mollusk.
9) v. t. - To furnish with a tube; as, to tube a well.