1) n. - The pouchlike enlargement of the gullet of birds, serving as a receptacle for food; the craw.
2) n. - The top, end, or highest part of anything, especially of a plant or tree.
3) n. - That which is cropped, cut, or gathered from a single felld, or of a single kind of grain or fruit, or in a single season; especially, the product of what is planted in the earth; fruit; harvest.
4) n. - Grain or other product of the field while standing.
5) n. - Anything cut off or gathered.
6) n. - Hair cut close or short, or the act or style of so cutting; as, a convict's crop.
7) n. - A projecting ornament in carved stone. Specifically, a finial.
8) n. - Tin ore prepared for smelting.
9) n. - Outcrop of a vein or seam at the surface.
10) n. - A riding whip with a loop instead of a lash.
11) v. t. - To cut off the tops or tips of; to bite or pull off; to browse; to pluck; to mow; to reap.
12) v. t. - Fig.: To cut off, as if in harvest.
13) v. t. - To cause to bear a crop; as, to crop a field.
14) v. i. - To yield harvest.