1) a. - Having a thick edge or point, as an instrument; dull; not sharp.
2) a. - Dull in understanding; slow of discernment; stupid; -- opposed to acute.
3) a. - Abrupt in address; plain; unceremonious; wanting the forms of civility; rough in manners or speech.
4) a. - Hard to impress or penetrate.
5) v. t. - To dull the edge or point of, by making it thicker; to make blunt.
6) v. t. - To repress or weaken, as any appetite, desire, or power of the mind; to impair the force, keenness, or susceptibility, of; as, to blunt the feelings.
7) n. - A fencer's foil.
8) n. - A short needle with a strong point. See Needle.
9) n. - Money.