1) n. - An agreement between parties concerning the sale of property; or a contract by which one party binds himself to transfer the right to some property for a consideration, and the other party binds himself to receive the property and pay the consideration.
2) n. - An agreement or stipulation; mutual pledge.
3) n. - A purchase; also ( when not qualified), a gainful transaction; an advantageous purchase; as, to buy a thing at a bargain.
4) n. - The thing stipulated or purchased; also, anything bought cheap.
5) n. - To make a bargain; to make a contract for the exchange of property or services; -- followed by with and for; as, to bargain with a farmer for a cow.
6) v. t. - To transfer for a consideration; to barter; to trade; as, to bargain one horse for another.