1) n. - A small mass of matter of irregular shape; an irregular or shapeless mass; as, a lump of coal; a lump of iron ore.
2) n. - A mass or aggregation of things.
3) n. - A projection beneath the breech end of a gun barrel.
4) v. i. - To throw into a mass; to unite in a body or sum without distinction of particulars.
5) v. i. - To take in the gross; to speak of collectively.
6) v. i. - To get along with as one can, although displeased; as, if he does n't like it, he can lump it.
Share this page